A Personal Assistant manages schedules, arranges assignments, prepares action plans, analyzes risks/opportunities, gathers necessary resources and communicates progress to team members.
The primary goal is ensuring the projects of a company are completed within the restraints of time and quality. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of specific goals of the project. In addition, you must provide concrete guidance on what everyone needs to do and the most efficient way to complete each step.
If you are a highly self-motivated over-achiever that is looking to help organizations improve and leave your mark, this job is for you. We are looking for someone capable of implementing the right processes across the company, solving problems and executing business opportunities for growth. We will give you access to resources and personnel to help the company grow operationally and financially.
Join Cudy Technologies to work with the best talents to build future technology platforms and digital brands in Southeast Asia. To succeed in this role, you will need to be a natural problem-solver with sharp, analytical thinking.
If you are result-oriented, have excellent organizational skills, and are constantly challenging yourself, we would love to meet you.
Remote work from home forever
People managing, Lean thinking, Resourcefulness, Communication, Quick Learner
Cudy Technologies is a full-stack education technology company that operates platforms and communities for students and tutors to learn better together. We empower students with an elegant and easy-to-use product for self-paced learning and tutors to build their own career.
• A chance to work with people who are passionate about what they do
• An opportunity to build something from scratch with a small team, and see it grow into something that is used by thousands of people every day
• The chance to grow both personally and professionally as part of a close-knit team of nerds
Job Scope (but not limited to):
• Schedule routine meetings and record decisions (e.g., next steps, assigned tasks, etc.)
• Break complex projects into simpler tasks and set goals and timeframes
• Create and update workflows of individuals to enhance productivity
• Reducing stakeholders’ time in administration to spend more time working on the project
• Creating new tasks and changing existing tasks according to the accepted standards
• Preparation and follow-up of meetings and presentations when necessary
• Acting as stand-in for the project owner
• General organizing of tasks allocated to stakeholders of the project
• Enforcing of the project timeline and ensuring compliance amongst stakeholders
• Motivating stakeholders of the project
• Understanding how to leverage each individual’s strengths to increase productivity and throughput
• Consistent following up with stakeholders of the project to request for updates and progress
• Consolidating and communicating important project progress updates to be highlighted to the project owner
• Administration of individual stakeholders’ tasks in project boards using project management software
• Ensure that they deliver all projects on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Finding quick and practical solutions to all roadblocks and bottlenecks of the project
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Scheduling routine meetings and recording decisions (e.g., next steps, assigned tasks, etc.)
• Breaking complex projects into simpler tasks and setting goals and timeframes
• Coordinating and reviewing quality controls to ensure that they have met the project scope
• Communication and research studies with target user groups to ensure project relevance
• Preparing and providing documentation for key stakeholders and internal teams
• Proposing ideas to improve efficiency and speed up the completion of the project in terms of time and saving costs
• Comfortable crunching vast amount of information to make further analysis and conclusions of the matter
• Ability to make quick decisions after analyzing the data and information
• Strong ability to have open, honest and direct communications with people in the team across all seniorities
• Have a clear and methodological thinking and decision-making process
• Must have a good estimation of time-management, and make logical prioritization decisions
• Ability to pick out the minor details that others may miss and make corrections for people
• Comfortable managing multiple digital projects at the same time with similar workflows
• Familiarity with project management softwares, and understand how to use their features to maximize productivity and organization
• Very particular about fine details and the ability to get missing information to complete missing information
• Ability to write clear, concise and detailed documentation, task descriptions
• Comfortable recording screens and showing workflows and task-related tutorials for people
• Very comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-adapting team environment
• Must have high expectations of self, and others
Note: all shortlisted applicants will have to attempt an automated online assessment (approximately 30mins) BEFORE the final face-to-face interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: Rp2,000,000 – Rp3,000,000 per month
• S1 (Required)
• English (Required)